Online registration open through October 1st
We look forward to welcoming you to the 9th Annual Blackfriars Conference. We have changed our registration process this year to give you complete control over your conference experience. You will decide which shows you want to attend -- and where you want to sit. You will decide which "extracurricular" events you wish to attend. And if you change your mind at any point, the ASC Education staff are only a phone call away to help you adjust your plans.
Your Blackfriars Conference Registration includes:
Regular Registration Fees:
Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, and Ph.D.'s without full-time employment Registration Fees:
The following options are not included with your registration fee but are available as add-ons:
Prices and Information for Other Conference Events:
- Wake-Up Workshops: Demos of ASC Education workshops. Coffee available after the session. No additional charge.
- Lunch & Learns: Admission is free; if you wish to have a box lunch provided for you, you will need to add this to your registration.
- Thursday: Full of Music and Noises - Music and Sound in Shakespeare with Alexander Sovronsky
- Friday: American and British Sign Language Interpretations of Shakespeare, with interpreters from Shakespeare's Globe and the American Shakespeare Center
- Saturday: Shakespeare Partnerships: Theatres and Educational Institutions
- Opening Night Party: Oak Grove Theatre. A chance to congregate with your fellows and meet new friends before the Conference officially kicks off. Food and beverage included. Your ticket is included with registration; companion tickets are $20 each.
- Final Banquet: Our culminating celebration which includes a full dinner and wine. Your ticket is included with registration; companion tickets are $60 each.
- Sunday Brunch: A buffet available on the final morning of the conference. Your ticket is included with registration; companion tickets are $25 each.